21 Days of Prayer is For You
If you sense God has more for your life, 21 Days of Prayer is a great place to start believing Him for all that He has for you. As you practice seeking Him first, He will move on your behalf like never before. You will start to see the power of prayer impact your relationships, work, family, and every area of your life. Whether you join us in person or online, we would love for you to be part of 21 Days of Prayer.
Prayer and Fasting
During this season of 21 Days of Prayer, we encourage fasting as a spiritual next step that can bring clarity and revelation into your life. You can also choose to fast at other times of the year as you seek God.
Every Day Prayer Focus
Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
Seeking God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generation.
Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls saved, signs, wonders, miracles, and transformed lives.)
Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to Know God Personally, Experience Real Freedom, Discover Their Design, and Impact Our Community
Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs (Connection Cards, Pastoral Care, and prayer requests).
Daily Prayer Focus
Day 1–Our Church
Day 2–Our Leadership
Day 3–Our Nation
Day 4–Our State
Day 5–Our City
Day 6–Our World (Missions)
Day 7–COVID and other viruses plaguing our land
Day 8–Our Military
Day 9–Worship Ministries
Day 10–Small Groups – Sunday School, Future Small Groups, Future Home Groups
Day 11–Growth Track and Dream Team
Day 12–Student & Children Ministries
Day 13-Local Missions & Outreach
Day 14–Our School Systems
Day 15–Our Government
Day 16–Families and marriages
Day 17–Our Church’s vision
Day 18–My personal vision
Day 19–Personal freedom and deliverance – breakthrough in every area!
Day 20–Your specific needs
Day 21–Our frontline workers
HOW TO PRAY
(9) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. (10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven. (11) Give us this day our daily bread. (12) And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. (13) And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:9-13 KJV
1. We Connect With God Personally
Our Father which art in heaven
(15) So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, "Abba, Father." - Romans 8:15 NLT
2. We Worship His Name
Hallowed be thy name
(10) The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe. - Proverbs 18:10 ESV
Here are just a few names of God you may already know; Healer, Provider, Peace, Banner of Victory, Sanctifier, Righteousness, and There.
3. God’s Will First
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Pray for others. When you put His will first, you put someone other than yourself first. Put His kingdom first. Focus on His will. Pray for all others and for God’s will to be done.
(31) 'Each and every day he will supply your needs as you seek his kingdom passionately, above all else. ' -Luke 12:31 TPT
4. Depend on God
Give us this day our daily bread.
(1) I look up to the mountains--does my help come from there? (2) My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! - Psalm 121:1-2 NLT
5. Get Right With God and People
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
(23) Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. (24) Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. - Psalm 139:23-24 NLT
(9) But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. - 1 John 1:9 NLT
6. Fight the Spiritual Fight
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
(12) For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. (13) Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. - Ephesians 6:12-13 NLT
7. Express Faith in God’s Ability
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen
GOD IT IS YOUR KINGDOM, YOUR POWER, AND YOUR GLORY!
(17) "O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you! - Jeremiah 32:17 NLT
(13) …"Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever." - Revelation 5:13 NLT