Prayer is essential to maintaining a God-centered life. Prayer is central to everything we do. We consistently pray over our members, guests, ministries, leaders and volunteers, and God's vision for our church.
How can we pray for you?
Our Father which art in heaven
(15) So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, "Abba, Father." - Romans 8:15 NLT
Hallowed be thy name
(10) The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe. - Proverbs 18:10 ESV
Here are just a few names of God you may already know; Healer, Provider, Peace, Banner of Victory, Sanctifier, Righteousness, and There.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Pray for others. When you put His will first, you put someone other than yourself first. Put His kingdom first. Focus on His will. Pray for all others and for God’s will to be done.
(31) 'Each and every day he will supply your needs as you seek his kingdom passionately, above all else. ' -Luke 12:31 TPT
Give us this day our daily bread.
(1) I look up to the mountains--does my help come from there? (2) My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! - Psalm 121:1-2 NLT
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
(23) Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. (24) Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. - Psalm 139:23-24 NLT
(9) But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. - 1 John 1:9 NLT
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
(12) For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. (13) Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. - Ephesians 6:12-13 NLT
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen
GOD IT IS YOUR KINGDOM, YOUR POWER, AND YOUR GLORY!
(17) "O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you! - Jeremiah 32:17 NLT
(13) …"Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever." - Revelation 5:13 NLT